Are Present ICNIRP EMF Exposure Recommendations Adequate?

news.omega

Nov 23, 2007, 11:36:22 AM11/23/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com

I was just about to send the email below to all my contacts but have
just realised that the petition finished yesterday. Any chance it could
be extended? With some time it must be possible to get loads more people
to sign up.

Vicky Fobel

PS have I accurately expressed the concerns in my text below – I feel so
out of depth on this technological stuff!?

**Tel. 020 7794 0177 ******

**Mob. 07979 520664**

**Email. ****vicky...@btinternet.com**
<mailto:vicky...@btinternet.com>

Please have a look at this press release and sign the petition at
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PhoneMasts/

Also watch the video on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrbeohP-Ew

There is growing evidence that digital technology including wifi,
digital phones and digital monitors, is damaging our health. The
attachment explains that the regulations (the ICNIRP guidelines) are
inadequate. The commercial technology lobby is a powerful influence on
government and, despite widespread concern amongst scientists a
precautionary approach has not been taken to this technology.

We have disconnected our digital cordless (DECT) phone and digital baby
monitor as we understand that at close range they emit levels of
radiation eqivalent to a mobile phone mast at a few hundred metres.

There is also significant concern about the effect of wifi in schools
and mobile phone masts located on or near schools, homes, hospitals etc.

**Tel. 020 7794 0177 ******

**Mob. 07979 520664**

**Email. ****vicky...@btinternet.com**
<mailto:vicky...@btinternet.com>

Mast Sanity Press Release - 20071120 - Royal Society Conference.doc