Vomiting and Diarrhea Plague Japanese Kindergartens

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Mar 7, 2008, 3:05:46 AM3/7/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com, s.lei...@kanzlei-leistikow.de
noname.html

Omega Group

Mar 8, 2008, 2:40:53 AM3/8/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Here is another thought provoking article from Paul Doyon. The
illnesses that he describes, are similar to symptoms reported to me by
electro hyper-sensitive (EHS) victims in Ontario. These victims feel
the changes in electro magnetic radiation (EMR) and become ill when
exposure is more intense than normal. One of these persons is disabled
and unable to leave his home. When the electro magnetic radiation is
bad, he moves his wheelchair to the centre of the kitchen to get some
relief because he feels better in that location. I took measurements
with various meters and I found that the centre of the kitchen was
indeed the safest place to sit. A cell phone antenna on the roof of
the apartment building nearby is the cause of his great discomfort.
Doctors will not recognize that his sickness, diarrhea and other
symptoms are caused by EMR.

How many other illnesses are there that people suffer from, which are
caused by electro magnetic radiation, yet the medical authorities fail
to realize that EMR is the cause?

Martin