Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to gather information about the harm caused by electromagnetic radiation

news....@googlemail.com

May 12, 2011, 12:07:02 AM5/12/11
I encourage you to use Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to gather information about the harm caused by electro magnetic radiation and about the people who are allowing that harm to occur.

Legislation will be different in various Provinces, States or Countries, so you will need to find out what your FOI rules are.

On the 4th of February 2011 I submitted a FOI request to the City of Stratford, the letter is attached above.  The replies that I received in response were obstructive and failed to provide the information requested.

Today, I filed my appeal to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario, the appeal letter is attached above.

My situation is still to be resolved, but as you can see from my letter, I have strong grounds for appeal.

You may be able to use this type of legislation at various levels of Government, School Boards, Health Authorities etc. People who are doing wrong will have one less place to hide and you may make important discoveries.

Martin Weatherall

Appeal to Ontario Information and Privacy Commissioner Final.doc
Freedom of Information City of Stratford EMR - Final.doc