To The World Health Organization (WHO), Dr. Margaret Chan

news....@googlemail.com

Apr 20, 2012, 7:50:43 AM4/20/12

mailbox:///D:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/B%FCrgerwelle/Anwendungsdaten/Thunderbird/Profiles/a86px1ah.default/Mail/pop.1und1.de/Inbox?number=6823097&part=1.1.2&filename=image005.jpg

21 April 2012 – Get Involved!

EMR Action Day                             www.EMRActionDay.org

Newsletter 5 - April 2012              www.facebook.com/groups/emractionday

With just a few hours to go, Chapter 1 of  EMR Action Day will reach its climax, There are many more chapters till to come.

Attached is the Petition that we will all be signing. As it is fairly lengthy, please make sure that people initial the first page anywhere at the bottom and then sign and fill in details on the second page. Please also note that no signatures can be accepted if signed on a page devoid of text.

Filled in petitions (even if incomplete) should then be scanned and e-mailed to vick...@mweb.co.za. The originals should be mailed to:

EMR Action Day

P O Box 2093

Northwold 2155

South Africa

The final date for submissions will be determined and communicated timeously.

We wish us all loads of energy and thank you for your ongoing support.

Our globe lights up the planet; may we light up many lives!

EMR Action Day Committee

EAD WHO-UNEP PETITION 2012 4 18.docx