Wi-Fi is Scary and Carcinogenic

news....@googlemail.com

Feb 13, 2013, 3:11:38 AM2/13/13
Submission to the LA School District on the dangers of Wi-Fi

Attached is my submission to the Los Angeles United School District on Wi-Fi in schools.

-magda

Attached is Cindy Sage’s submission to LA School District

It is the 2nd largest public school district in the United States. Only the New York City Department of Education has a larger student population. During the 2011-2012 school year, LAUSD served 662,140 students, and had 45,473 teachers and 38,494 other employees.
Barb

Sarnia - Wi-Fi is Scary and Carcinogenic Woo Woo
Feb 15, 2012
About one third of the St. Clair Catholic District School Board’s 29 elementary and high schools have Wi-Fi already, said director of education Paul Wubben. And there are plans to expand.

Meanwhile the Lambton Kent District School Board, the local public board, offers Wi-Fi access to 24,000 students at 66 elementary and secondary schools across the district.

Havas, LAUSD Wi-Fi 2013.pdf
Sage, LAUSD final Feb 12th comment.pdf

Omega Group

Feb 13, 2013, 3:35:49 AM2/13/13
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News

VIA Rail Canada is proud to provide carcinogenic Wi-Fi service on
board most of its trains.

Why not get cancer and suffer neurological damage while travelling by
train?

http://www.viarail.ca/en/useful-info/onboard-train/wireless-internet

Greyhound Express

Wi-Fi: Our buses are equipped with carcinogenic Wi-Fi hot spots. This
technology is new, and there are spots on the trip where the service
may be unavailable. We also do not advise downloading large files, as
the speed will be relatively slow. The Wi-Fi service is free of
charge...enjoy.

http://www.greyhound.ca/express/FAQs.aspx#q17

Informant: Martin Weatherall