List of links to City and County with smart meter groups

news....@googlemail.com

Jun 18, 2011, 4:16:16 PM6/18/11

Sharon, and others,

This is of great assistance to submit to any council, municipal and regional!!!!

I hope, the list  will be supplemented/updated!

I suggest to Magda, Martin Weatherall  and Klaus Rudolph (Omega News) to include the list in their newsletter with a call to anyone on the globe to add more not yet on the list.

For us here in BC there is no time to loose, as BCHydro is beginning to install the meters already in July, and FortisBC most likely in September!

Thanks!

Hans Karow