A new scientific study that might interest you!

news....@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2021, 9:53:57 AMMar 11
Please, find enclosed, as a pdf, a recent paper:

Geronikolou SA, Johansson Ӧ, Chrousos G, Kanaka-Gantenbein C, Cokkinos D. Cellular phone user's age or the duration of calls moderate autonomic nervous system? A meta-analysis. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2020; 1194: 475-488. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-32622-7_46

Also, note that there are some unfortunate mistakes, so we have sent - by February 15, 2021 - the following request to the journal for a corrigendum:

Dear Editor,

We kindly ask for a Corrigendum of our conference paper Geronikolou SA, Johansson Ӧ, Chrousos G, Kanaka-Gantenbein C, Cokkinos D. Cellular phone user's age or the duration of calls moderate autonomic nervous system? A meta-analysis. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2020; 1194: 475-488. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-32622-7_46. PMID: 32468564.

"Ölle Johansson", at the "University of Karolinska, Stockholm, Sweden", should read "Olle Johansson, previously at the Karolinska Institute, Department of Neuroscience, The Experimental Dermatology Unit, Stockholm, Sweden, and previously at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden".

In Table 2, the random summary effect "-0.55" should read "-0.055" and Choi2010 should read Choi2014.

We would greatly appreciate your kind adherence to our query, as these typing errors are doing injustice to our work, as well as to your excellent book.

Styliani Geronikolou, corresponding author

Olle Johansson, associate professor

Virenfrei. www.avg.com
Geronikolou et al 2020.pdf