Radiation court case against Belgium and the EU

omeg...@gmx.de

Nov 29, 2022, 2:45:50 AM11/29/22
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
This update from Safe Tech International includes two pieces from the GN quarterly news…and a few other items and reflections of possible interest to our community.

Kate

We can’t engineer paradise, but we can envision and co-create it.
November 28, 2022
Event Updates, Latest Resources, Articles, and Blogs

REFLECTIONS
Technologies Of Reunion Or Technologies Of Control?

From a Charles Eisenstein interview on The Meaningful World:

Tam Hunt: You paint a nuanced view of technology, highlighting its ability (already realized in so many ways) to make problems worse through unwise “technofixes,” but also suggesting that there may indeed be “technologies of Reunion” that may bring us more quickly into the Age of Reunion you call for. Can you offer some rules of thumb on how to make this key kind of discernment about the role of new technologies in our lives?

Charles: The key differentiating principle is that Technologies of Reunion are not based on control. What we call technology today is a system for applying force to matter with ever greater precision. The dream is that if we could only control every atom in the world, in our own bodies and brains, etc., if we could only quantify and manipulate everything in the material and social world, we could engineer paradise. Well, no matter how far we develop our ability to control the world, paradise remains on the horizon, as far away as ever. (The same is true on the personal level when we try to control other people in our lives.) In contrast, Technologies of Reunion draw on an understanding that the world is alive, that there are intelligences beyond the human, and that by participating in these intelligences we can co-achieve miraculous results. For example, technologies of control try to perfect agricultural yields by precisely controlling every component of the soil, eliminating weeds and pests, and so forth. Technologies of Reunion seek to support the aliveness of the soil, listening and observing it as a living being, asking what it needs, trusting that its thriving is connected to our own.

UPCOMING COURT CASES OPPOSING 5G

Case Update: Judicial Review on 13th December 2022

The full-day Judicial Review Court Hearing will take place at The Royal Courts of Justice on Strand, London WC2A 2LL on Tuesday, 13th December. The legal team have completed the preparation of the Exhibits, Statements and Reports and are now ready for the case to be heard.

From Case Update 10: The case advanced in the High Court includes evidence of manifest, observable and substantial non-thermal injuries from Electro-Magnetic Field Radiation, and identified that there are no studies being undertaken into any risks or protective measures to be reasonably taken by the Public Health Authorities or the public.  The features of this case notably include:

This Judicial Review does not ask a judge to finally decide any disputes of medical and scientific evidence, but only to ascertain whether the UK government has reviewed it as part of its risk-assessment obligations. A failure to do so amounts to a grave dereliction of duty.

We have presented thousands of pages of peer reviews identified by our legal team and evidence of harm from Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR) caused to witnesses in otherwise unmonitored ‘hot spots’. Evidence of harm from RFR in individual cases must be heard and addressed.

On October 28, it was stated that addressing health conditions resulting from 5G was ‘out of time’ ’because a policy decision to rollout 5G was effectively made in 2019. We do not accept that date for the failings of which we complain, and in any event there would be very good reason to extend time to consider the matter which is subject to ongoing and future expansion, and at some stage shall ‘turn on’ the 5G-only frequencies which pose the greatest risks. As we know, ongoing harm from other noxious substances, such as pesticides, tobacco, asbestos etc are never a matter of only historic interest ’ but are constantly being monitored and investigated, and so should effects from 5G.

With the support of you, and our legal team headed by Michael Mansfield QC, ‘We will not stop here’. We know the safety and future wellbeing of many people, including children and the vulnerable depends on us.

Click here for more details.

Radiation court case against Belgium and the EU – State of Play

Excerpt from the full write-up:

Our governments are harming us. The electromagnetic exposure limits in force in Europe amount to a novel form of torture. Electromagnetic torture. The advent of 5G only makes matters worse. Far worse.

How and why do governments harm us?  For reasons of budget and economic development governments stick to an outdated thermal dogma first developed by the U.S. military during the cold war. In doing so they deliberately disregard the manifold biological effects of man-made electromagnetic technology pointed to by independent science.

This is why, in the spring of 2021, we started up a court case against Belgium and the EU.

Our case is not just relevant for people, plants and animals in our own country. As we invoke a range of fundamental rights, our approach is relevant for people and groups in all signature countries to the European Union and/or the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR).

Our case is not directed against any specific wireless technology but against the totality of our exposure to man-made radiation.

In attacking Belgian and EU exposure limits we also aim at the science and the scientists our governments refer to: ICNIRP as well as national and European scientific boards. We submitted evidence to the court proving the outdated science, the inappropriate composition and the pervasive conflicts of interests at ICNIRP, SCENIHR and national scientific boards which, we conclude, makes those boards inappropriate scientific references.

As against the “science” of the government, we submitted more than 7.700 pages of evidence proving beyond any reasonable doubt that biological effects of man-made electromagnetic fields are real. Based on this evidence, and alternative exposure limits proposed by the Council of Europe, the BioInitiative, EUROPAEM and the German institute for Baubiologie, we ask the judge to enforce a limit of 0.6V/m.

Legally we undergird this request with three sources of fundamental rights: the Belgian constitution, the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (CFR) and the ECHR as well as a range of other national and EU legal bases.

We are open to share these documents with other groups. Please contact us for more information in case you are interested.

If you feel like supporting our cause, feel free to do so at BE45 9733 9096 4089 BIC: ARSPBE22

StralingsArmVlaanderen.be
SaveBelgium.be
https://savebelgium.be/radiation-court-case-against-belgium-and-the-eu-state-of-play/

SAVE THE DATE!

December 2, 2022 | 6 am PT, 9 am ET

The Florida State Acupuncture Licensing Board will be discussing patient access and patient safety relative to the question of Sensitivity to Electromagnetic Fields.

We would be very grateful for any support you can offer and invite you to join us. The December 2nd Board meeting will meet at 9am (EST) online via GoToMeeting.
https://floridasacupuncture.gov/meeting-information/ The link to the meeting is here: AGENDA (state.fl.us)

For more context, consider reading an excellent article in Acupuncture Today by Kathy Veon, DAOM, AP, CCN: "EMF Exposures: Adverse Effects on Patient Health and Outcomes."

Patricia Burke, Safe Tech team member, has been building on the concept that acupuncture treatments are designed to harmonize the inner environment with the rhythms of the natural outer electromagnetic environment.

Check out Patricia's recent blogs here:

Image Courtesy: Floris Freshman

 SPACE, SATELLITES AND NUCLEAR REACTOR

FCC prepares to launch new Space Bureau

FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel today announced a plan to reorganize the FCC with a new Space Bureau to better manage the growing satellite industry. The plan involves a reorganization of the FCC’s International Bureau into a new Space Bureau and a standalone Office of International Affairs. It’s all part of efforts to ensure that the FCC’s resources are better aligned so that the agency can continue to fulfill its statutory obligations and keep pace with the rapidly changing satellite industry and global communications policy.

Click here for the full story.
Consider also reading a Vox article on this issue, "The FCC wants to regulate space. Have fun!"

Planned satellite increase will damage Earth's life conditions

The present international push for communication satellite networks will contribute to the global community running into an ecological dead end by weakening Earth's sustainability, contributing to reduction of public health in general, as well as the health of the environment, for our own as well as for future generations of all life on Earth.

Click here to read the full paper by Einar Flydal.
To explore more of Einar's work, visit his website.

For Heaven’s Sake – Examining the UK’s Militarisation of Space
Space is now big business - the commercial space sector has expanded and the cost of launches has decreased. The UK is now treating space as an area of serious interest. The government has also recognised that space is now crucial for military operations. So, the Ministry of Defence (MoD) now has a Space Directorate, which works closely with the UK Space Agency and is responsible for the military space policy and international coordination. UK Space Command, established in April 2021, is in charge of the military space programme and is closely linked with US Space Command and US Space Force. While the UK typically frames military developments as being for defensive purposes, they are also capable of offensive use.

Click here to read the full paper written by Dr. Dave Webb, board convener of the Global Network. He was the recent past chair of the UK’s Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and lives in Leeds, England.

NASA wants nuclear reactors on the Moon

NASA would like to have nuclear reactors for lunar and planetary expeditions, the US space agency said in June, announcing three contracts for developing concept designs by the end of the decade, in partnership with the Department of Energy. Military-industrial behemoth Lockheed Martin is one of the companies involved, along with the nuclear producer Westinghouse. NASA hopes to have a design for the “fission surface power system” ready to launch by the end of the decade. John Wagner, director of the DOE’s Idaho National Laboratory, called the project “a very achievable first step toward the US establishing nuclear power on the Moon.”

Click here to read the full paper.

ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT

“Tracing the Internet’s supply chains to reduce technology’s impacts on nature”

Katie Singer’s video, “Tracing the Internet’s supply chains to reduce technology’s impacts on nature” will show at The Nova Institute’s annual conference December 1-2, 2022. Register for the free conference here. See more details about it here. See Katie Singer’s video here: OurWeb.tech/letter-47

Ecological Threats of the Connected World
and 5G Pts. 1-3

Part 1
Miguel Coma on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions of 5G.
(see also his article, "Should metaverse subjects expect adverse effects? Real threats and opportunities from the virtual world")

Part 2
Professor Tom Butler on international regulation of radio frequency radiation (RFR), which ignores scientific studies about biological impacts.

Part 3
Vibeke Jensen on the impact of RFR exposure on insects.

OTHER RECENT RESOURCES,
ARTICLES, AND BLOGS

5G in 5 Minutes:
Quick and Rational Guide on 5G Radiation
Share this easy-to-understand infographic widely!

Announcing: Green Street News!
Patti and Doug Wood from Americans for Responsible Technology have a new website with news and podcasts (weekly) about various environmental issues, including EMF/RF.

On schools and children

TechSafeSchool ProjectFind excellent resources and learn more about how to address the increasing proliferation of wireless devices in classrooms and schools!

The Environmental Working Group has put together recommendations to make homes and schools safer for children. Their website has good flyers, brochures, etc that parents, teachers, trustees, principals, etc. need to see. Many of these people are totally unaware that wireless devices are not the safe, necessary for 21st century educations, and that safer, more efficient options (wired, FOC) are available.

Latest Wireless Radiation
and Electromagnetic Field Studies

from Joel Moskowitz, PhD

The complete collection contains more than 1,700 abstracts and links to more than 1,800 papers. You can download the complete collection of abstracts, a 1,402-page document (pdf) by clicking on the following link

How the FCC Shields Cellphone Companies
From Safety Concerns

ProPublica

Efforts in the U.S. to promote awareness of wireless-radiation risks have sparked fierce industry resistance. In 2014, the CDC added this modest language to its website: “Along with many organizations worldwide, we recommend caution in cellphone use.” An influential industry consultant emailed the CDC within days, as a public-records request later revealed, complaining that “changes are truly needed” in the CDC’s language. The agency quickly softened its warning, which now says: “Some organizations recommend caution in cellphone use.”

Click here to read the full article of this excellent review.
Low-level EMF effects on wildlife and plants: What research tells us about an ecosystem approach

Henry Lai, Al Manville, and Blake Levitt have a new open access online paper on EMF effects to wildlife. This was an invited paper for a series by a guest editor at Frontiers in Public Health who is a renowned European EMF scientist. There is enough evidence to indicate we may be damaging non-human species at ecosystem and biosphere levels across all taxa from rising background levels of anthropogenic non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) from 0 Hz to 300 GHz.
Read the full paper here.

New Challenge to ICNIRP
Dissident Scientists Seek Tighter Health Limits
Will They Succeed Where Others Failed?

An international group of research scientists from the International Commission on the Biological Effects of EMF (ICBE-EMF), has come together to challenge ICNIRP, the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection.

The new panel wants a complete revision of ICNIRP’s guidelines for exposures to radiofrequency (RF) radiation. The researchers are demanding the adoption of more scientifically rigorous standards, which better protect public health and the environment.

“We are calling for an independent evaluation of the limits,” Joel Moskowitz of Berkeley Public Health, an arm of the University of California, told Microwave News. This needs to be done, he said, because ICNIRP’s guidelines are “based on smoke and mirrors.”

Click here to read the full article.

New Book Announcement:
Wifi Refugee: Plight of the Modern-day Canary

by Shannon Rowan

This book chronicles the story of Shannan Rowan's own battle with microwave injury and the stories of many other "canaries" with "EHS" along with an exclusive interview with Dr. Olle Johansson and the science and history behind EMF harm, plus one hundred pages of solutions as an appendix to the book

To purchase the book and/or learn more about it, visit her website.

Cellular and cancer: the industry loses a worried ally

(Article in French)  "One of the most renowned scientists on the biological effects of radio frequency (RF) radiation used by cellular technologies, Dr. James C. Lin, says that the latest studies "give consistent indications that exposure to RF is probably carcinogenic to humans”.
=
A pioneer in electromedicine and professor emeritus of electrical engineering and biophysics at the University of Chicago, Dr. Lin is the past president of the prestigious Bioelectromagnetics Society, present in 40 countries. He is also a distinguished former member of the two organizations that created RF exposure limits, the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Like several experts, today he disputes the validity of these limits based on the assumption that only the heating of tissues by RF would be dangerous."

Click here to read the full article (in French).

New Research: Soldiers Exposed to Radar and Other RF Radiation During Military Service Have Higher Incidents of Cancer

A new research paper on young soldiers exposed to radar and other full body radio-frequency radiation (RFR) exposures during their military service finds higher cancers. The study concludes that “based on our findings and on the previous accumulated research, we endorse the recommendations to reclassify RFR exposure as a human carcinogen, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) group 1.”

Click here for the full article.

6G, Internet Of Bodies: Globalists Won’t Stop Hacking Humans
If you think 5G is bad, you won’t want to know about 6G, which will introduce the Internet of Bodies (IoB), potentially tying all humans into a global “hive mind”. Unproductive members who do nothing but consume “precious” resources, will be targeted for removal; the ultimate technocrat reasoning is that humans and all other resources are on the same level. Thus, cutting back on humans is no different than cutting down trees in the forest. — Technocracy News & Trends Editor Patrick Wood

Click here for the full article.

Guidelines for EMS/EHS Related Disability Diagnosis,  Prognosis, Prescription and Need for Accommodation

"These guidelines are designed to assist a treating physician presented with EMS/EHS patients that have severe symptoms and need accommodation. An Opinion letter should include a diagnosis, prognosis and prescription, and then make a finding of disability and the resulting need for accommodation."
2. Establish the causal connection to RFR.
3. Express prognosis and prescription
4. The emphasis should be the symptoms and the causal finding that these symptoms are
triggered by RFR exposure.
5. Conclude with the opinion that the patient is disabled and requires accommodations that will lead to no further exposure in the relevant environment.

Click here for the full guideline.

From Arthur Firstenberg: LETTER TO THE COP 27
A blind spot must be filled

This Conference is rightly concerned with halting the burning of fossil fuels. Unless that is stopped, the Earth will become uninhabitable. But even if it is stopped, the Earth will not survive unless global electrosmog is also stopped—electrosmog from the wireless cloud and from satellites.And electrosmog is even more of an emergency than climate change.

Read the full letter here.

From Arthur Firstenberg: NO CELL PHONE!
Campaign Launched Worldwide Today

Wireless technology is also the first pollutant for which there is not a dose response: the effect does not depend on the dose. Reducing the power level of a wireless device does not reduce the harm that it causes.

Read the full campaign here.

This website is run mainly by Peter and Jake but has content from a fairly large group of telecommunication enthusiasts. We aim to provide a comprehensive guide to mobile networks in the UK as well as further afield.

Microwave Sickness info
We are the sufferers of microwave sickness and we have started this site to share information about microwave sickness.

Our purpose is to increase knowledge about international independent science (independent from industrial influence and industrial manipulated “science”).
  • We are working on creating an international association.

  • We also spread news about other microwave sickness/EHS associations around the world.

ART AND MUSIC

Elegie - Massenet - Stadtmueller
An elegy for nature, as microwave radiation (5G) and aerosol spraying of aluminum, sulfuric acid, etc., cause its death. Sung by soprano Claire Stadtmueller, who, before The Tyranny, sang on the stages of Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center... and now makes music videos that comment on our times. She is the co-founder of 5G Free RI and citizen lobbyist for the RI Clean Atmosphere Act that would protect us from the aerosol spraying/geoengineering with which we are being assaulted. Visit Claire's website here

"Undeniable - A Risk Too Great to Take"
A song written and produced by ART National Director Doug Wood and performed by Eden White. This song is dedicated to the tens of millions of moms who put the protection of their kids' health and safety ahead of the profits of the wireless industry.

"A Song For Our Times"
Music, lyrics and piano: Kate Kheel;
Vocalist: Claire Stadtmueller;
Video editing: Amber Yang;
Audio editing: Dave Bowden

No Protocol 2/ No 5G (Official Video)
No Protocol 2 is a Rhythm and Blues song describing the hazards of 5G technology. Words and music by Gabby Brady.

5G DO NOT CONSENT
Words and Music by Jalalo
Musicians:  Jalalo, Steve Berry, Kamal Engels, Marley Berry-Pearce

"I Am Calling"
By Jimmy Lindsjö from Safe Tech International - A song about replacing electrosmog with harmonious energy and signals. Sing-along with this karaoke version!

Copyright © 2022 SafeTech International, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
SafeTech International
PO Box 87
TaneytownMD 21787