AN EPIDEMIC AWAITS US WORLD WIDE

news.omega

Apr 4, 2008, 5:01:25 AM4/4/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com, pur...@beeb.net, s.lei...@kanzlei-leistikow.de

Posted by: Paul Doyon

Wed Apr 2, 2008 9:49 pm (PDT)

http://stop-radiation.com/main.php
Sidebar http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_jsWarning=true

stop-radiation.com

Hello world. This is the main page of Stop-Radiation.Com It is the sole
purpose of this site is to bring to light the ongoing Genocide
perpetrated against humanity and the ecology, by man himself. We all
play a big part in this through our ignorance or lack of education of
"Electronic Microwave Radiation",(EMR). The politically correct term is
"Electronic Microwave Frequency",(EMF). This term is most commonly used
to not scare the public from radiation. In fact the effects on the body
are exactly the same. It is the purpose of this site to increase the
public knowledge, of cell phone towers, cell phones,cordless
phones,wi-fi,wimax and wireless modems, etcetera, through pictures and
captions. I am not against technology, however this technology at the
rate that it is being deployed is killing us both quickly and slowly
with, brain tumors, brain cancers, breast cancers and a whole plethora
of other disease,illness and disabilities. AN EPIDEMIC AWAITS US WORLD
WIDE ! I share with you some personal pictures of my Brain Tumor caused
by cell phone use. My Brain Tumor took years to develop, some people are
not so lucky and are dead within months or years, or permanently
disabled like myself. Cell phone towers are being placed every where,
with little or no regard to public safety. We really do not need this
ongoing assault on our body every day. Many people would not even think
of looking up to notice a multitude of antenna's placed the night
before,as they are busy driving to work. Many cell phone towers and
antennas are being placed at night on roofs with the knowledge that
people never look up and only look ahead when they drive. Most people
have very little time in their lives. They constantly work, pay the
bills and put food on the table for the family, to even take any notice
the extra cell phone towers. Many transmitters are being disguised as
trees and in Church Steeples, Crosses, some are in Supermarket Signs
again disguised, i could go on and on. As this site is more developed
you will realize that the pictures speak volumes. These Cell Phone
towers and the like are not being disguised for good looks but rather so
we do not know where they are. Cell phone towers must never be put in
residential areas, as this is pre-meditated murder(in my opinion). There
are hundreds, if not thousands of "peer reviewed studies by Scientists,
that show clear DNA damage by Cell Phones" (this is not just a persons
casual opinion), Scientific and Epidemiological data has shown a direct
link to cancer and brain tumors, plus many other cancers and illness.
Any offensive or nonsensical comments will be deleted immediately.
Information regarding my personal story with cell phones can be viewed at.

http://www.fitnesssavedmylife.com/

Cheers Enrico
Date: 04/01/2008
Size: 5 items
[image: 3 centimetres by 4 centimetres- HUGE - Meningioma, Brain
Tumor.] http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_itemId=18

3 centimetres by 4 centimetres- HUGE - Meningioma, Brain Tumor.

My 40th birthday present,. Mental Strength Is Evertthing !
Date: 04/01/2008
[image: 2 Days after the operation.You can see 39 staples opposite the
hole in the scull] http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_itemId=21

2 Days after the operation.You can see 39 staples opposite the hole in the
scull

Side on view of 39 staples after Brain Tumor operation. Notice the raised
part of the skull opposite the blue arrow.
Date: 04/01/2008
[image: 2 Days after the brain
operation.]http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_itemId=23

2 Days after the brain operation.

Another view of the staples in the head, from a different angle.
Date: 04/01/2008
[image: 3 Days in a coma. Very lucky to make it out
alive.]http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_itemId=27

3 Days in a coma. Very lucky to make it out alive.
Date: 04/01/2008
[image: The Province-Monday June
11-2001]http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_itemId=29

The Province-Monday June 11-2001
Date: 04/02/2008

Actions
View Slideshow
http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_view=slideshow.Slideshow&g2_itemId=7
<http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_view=slideshow.Slideshow&g2_itemId=7>
[image: Powered by Gallery v2.2] http://gallery.sourceforge.net
<http://gallery.sourceforge.net/>
All images are copyright of their respective owners display mode:
admin
http://stop-radiation.com/main.php?g2_controller=core.ShowItem&g2_guestPreviewMode=0&g2_return=%2Fmain.php&g2_returnName=album&g2_authToken=053950c67302

--
Paul Raymond Doyon
Yunnan Normal University (China)

"A 'Good Student' answers questions - but does not question answers."

spbe_tmp.html