The Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation on the Human Body

news.omega

Nov 20, 2007, 12:17:38 PM11/20/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
/Dr. Toshihiko Yayama is probably the most famous alternative medicine
practitioner in Japan. His help was extremely crucial for my recovery
from what has been inapropriately and misleadingly dubbed Chronic
Fatigue Syndrome //by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in the United
States. When I first went to see him he used a bioresonance machine he
invented called Zero Search to diganose my condition. He was able to
tell in two minutes what blood tests at Kyushu University Hospital took
over a week to determine: that I had high teters of a number of viruses
(Epsten Barr, Cytomegalio, and other herpes viruses), mycoplasma
infection(s), systemic candida, mold, toxoplasmosa, and so on attacking
my system. He was also able to tell me that I had high amounts of lead,
mercury, and aluminum in my system, and that my body was being stressed
by electromagnetic radiation. After being treated by him for a number of
months while I lived up in an EMR-free environment in the mountains of
Saga Prefecture, I was announced cured of my disease. /
//
/His clinic/hospital is located just outside the city of Saga in Saga
Prefecture and is made of all natural materials. Also burried under the
clinic is a lot of charcoal to absorb unnatural electromagnetic
radiation. The food served there is similar to macrobiotic but called
Kasaneni Cooking, which he says gives off more Ki energy. He has a
number of dentists working in his hospital since he sees problems with
the teeth as affecting the whole body, and he is actually the doctor who
discovered that the teeth were actually acupuncture points connected to
the meridians of the body. All his patients also practice Qi Gong (or
Kiko as it is called in Japanese) with classes held at the clinic
several times a day. /
//
/I went to see him this past July while visiting Japan and he mentioned
the coming health crisis and the fact that he has been finding most
people depleted in Serotonin, which he said affected the ability to
properly do an O-Ring Test with them. /
//
/He gave me a copy of the latest issue of Holotropic Magazine in which
he wrote the following article, which I took the liberty of translating
into English from Japanese./
//
/Paul Doyon/
**
**
*The Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation on the Human Body
*
By Yayama Toshihiko, M.D.

I would like to take this opportunity to talk about what effect
electromagnetic radiation (EMR) has on the human body. People who rely
on the television or the newspaper for their main source of
information or for those who have little interest in health issues may
have a difficult time even imagining that EMR is hazardous. However,
twice-nominated for the Nobel Prize in Science, Dr. Robert O. Becker,
has stated emphatically that "all forms of man-made electromagnetic
radiation, regardless of their specific frequencies are hazardous."

The reasons stated for this are they

(1) adversely affect developing cells,
(2) promote the growth of cancer cells,
(3) act as a carcinogen,
(4) cause disorders in developing fetuses,
(5) disruptbrain hormones,
(6) influence suicides/abnormal behavior,
(7) interrupt physical cycles (stress response) and weaken immune
function, and
(8) deteriorate academic ability. (Robert O. Becker, Cross Currents)

Even after stating the above, the argument has been raised that there
must be no problems with cellular telephones since, after all,
everyone seems to be using one. But is there really no problem?
Personally, I cannot even put and use one of these devices next to my
head. Once, when a friend of mine was talking on his cell phone and
handed it to me to use, I immediately noticed that I couldn't breath
smoothly. Then I noticed that I felt a strange throbbing dull pain on
the side of my head where I was holding the phone. After approximately
two minutes I felt so sick that I couldn't even continue the
conversation. The strange feeling in my head lasted until the
following day. Since that time, I have used a headset when having to
make a cell-phone call and make it a point to keep the call as brief
as possible.

Once when I was in Tokyo and had to ride the train, I noticed a number
of people around me starting to send messages on their cell phones. As
they did this, I also noticed that it was interrupting the flow of Ki
in my body and I started to feel very uncomfortable. At that moment, I
concentrated on preserving the flow of Ki and tried as much as
possible not to be negatively influenced. Since the majority of people
reading this article are probably interested in Qi Gong or mediation,
the question begging to be asked here is "Do you really feel nothing
when you put a cell phone up to your head?" If that is indeed the
case, then you are either a person possessing large amounts of
super-powerful Ki or you are a person, on the other hand, who has yet
to develop a sensitivity to Ki energy.

Once after reading a study asserting that cell phones had no negative
effect on the brain, I was ready to flip over backwards in shocking
disbelief. The author was a professor in the engineering department at
a well-known Japanese national university. The experiment consisted of
a comparison between two groups of rats trained to run through a maze. One
group was exposed to the amount of radiation given off by a cell phone
while the other group was not. The result was that there was no
difference in the ability of either group to get through the maze.
While one wants to say to the rats, "Sorry for putting you guys
through so much trouble," we should really wonder about the kind of
mental ability that concludes that just because there was no effect on
the rats' mental abilities [to make it through a maze] that it would be
the same with humans.

It is common knowledge that exposing the delicate electronic circuitry
of a computer to EMR can make it malfunction while doing the same with
a calculator would probably not cause a problem. So it is the same
thing as concluding that if there are no negative effects with a
calculator that it would be the same with a computer. As an
alternative to the above-mentioned experiment, it would be much better
to strap a cell phone firmly to someone's head and leave it on the
talk mode for a determined period of time. How many hours would one be
able to bear such an ordeal? I would really like to know - and I am not
joking about this either. We will never know for sure unless we
conduct an experiment using a human-being's brain to determine if cell
phones really do indeed have a detrimental effect.

The plan for this experiment could go as follows: Divide, for
example, ten members of the Self-Defense Forces into two groups
without informing them to which group they belong and strap cell
phones firmly to all members' heads. The first group would have
the cell phones turned on but set to not make any sounds while the
second groups' cell phones would be turned off as to not to emit any
radiation. By doing this, the members would not be able to tell with
any of their five senses whether or not their cell phones were giving
off radiation or not. In other words, this would be a double-blind
test. The experiment would continue for several weeks with physical
examinations conducted every week measuring stress levels in the blood and
brain waves, DNA damage, level of singlet oxygen in the blood, the
level of increase in stress hormones, and brain function with an MRI
machine. The subjects would also be given subjective questionnaires,
etc. in order to cover multiple angles and arrive at a conclusion that
would leave no room for argument. Moreover, I would like to see this
experiment done by "neutral" researchers – and not the kind of
research with strings attached and sponsored by corporations.

Everyone should be given the information as to what kind of risk is
involved and how to protect themselves from EMR exposure. Here I would
like to introduce a small section from Funase Shunsuke's book:

• 30,000 US dollars should be paid out to anyone who develops a brain
tumor from using a cell phone.
• Your beloved cell phone may very well indeed be causing throbbing
sensations, dizziness, and insomnia.
• The microwaves from cell phones break apart DNA.
• Induction Heater (IH) cooking devices give off astronomical amounts of
EMR.
• The induction heater is a horrible cancer producing device which
increases one's chances of cancer by 24 times.
• 90% of frogs' hearts stop when exposed to EMR.
• Cell phone radiation opens up the Brood Brain Barrier (BBB).
• EMR exposure can increase breast cancer risks in both men and women
five to six times.
• EMR exposure causes a sharp decrease in cancer-suppressing melatonin.
• Cell phone radiation exposure doubles the risk of cancer in rats.

The above is just a small example of shocking information packed into
Funase's book, which is highly convincing since it is also supported with
evidence collected from world-wide research projects.

Now that you have received some knowledge and are satisfied
intellectually, the next step is for you to measure EMR yourself.
However, when told "there is no problem because the government has
determined levels as safe," the tendency of most obedient Japanese is
to retract. In this case, if one can measure the strength of the EMR
emitted then one should also be able to make their own judgments.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce an excellent EMR
measuring device:
the tri-field meter can be used here to measure electric, magnetic,
and microwave radiation. Dr. Becker has designated one mG (milligauss)
as a safe limit and has warned that if the inside of one's house
exceeds ten milligauss one had better move. Having said that, the
theft-prevention gates in libraries have been found to give off strong
electrical fields of up to approximately 6000 mG demonstrating in fact
just how dangerous our world has really become.

Another useful method for measuring EMR levels without the use of an
EMR meter is called the Breath Measure Technique (kokyuu mejaa), and
introduced in previous issues of this magazine. In summary, when the
body receives information, in whatever form, if that information is
agreeable, then one's breathing will become easier with the breath
moving effortlessly down to the bottom of one's abdomen. On the other
hand, if that information is disagreeable with or unfit for the body,
then one's breathing will become blocked and one will have difficulty
inhaling deeply. It is one physiological reflex that one can use.

While present clinical medicine focuses on infection as the crux of
the problem, it fails for the most part to take into account metal
toxicity, electromagnetic radiation, and chemical harm as part of the
cause of illnesses. This has to do in part with the fact that normal
blood tests and x-ray picture examinations fail to measure these other
factors. In response to this problem, the use of a new diagnostic
device called "Zero Search" which uses bio-resonance (/hado/ ) to detect
and measure the causes of disease, illnesses can thus be cured by then
clearing the body of these causes and stimulating the body's own
healing powers. Moreover, by reducing stress with the practice of Qi
Gong, one can elevate one's state of health to even higher levels.

/Yayama Toshihiko, M.D. graduated from the Medical School of Kyushu
University in 1980. He was Director of Surgery and Head of the Eastern
Medicine Department at Saga Prefectural Hospital until November of
2001. In December of 2001 he opened the Yayama Clinic. He developed
the Zero Search Meridian Energy Diagnostic Measuring Device and practices /
/Integrative Medicine under the perspective of Ki using
Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture, and Alternative Medicine/.

--
Paul Raymond Doyon
MAT (TESOL), MA Advanced Japanese Studies, BA Psychology

com_art_yayama.jpg
Zerosearch.jpg
com_art_guerison.jpg