Email Congress today to protect our national parks

omeg...@gmx.de

Apr 12, 2024, 8:10:17 AMApr 12
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Protect our national parks from cell towers

Congress is voting on Tuesday, April 9, to blanket federal recreational lands, including our national parks, national forests, wildlife refuges, and rangeland, with cell towers and other wireless facilities.

CLICK HERE TODAY to tell Congress to amend HR 6492, to halt more than 60 other bills that encourage wireless proliferation across the country, and to require that the FCC comply with a 2021 court order to review the science on wireless radiation.

HR 6492 is an omnibus federal lands bill (which includes Connect Our Parks Act S.2018/ HR 5919/ S.873) which would deploy cell towers across federal recreational lands. It was approved unanimously in committee. The bill would allow the government to delegate managing wireless facilities on these lands to industry consultants.

Despite mounting evidence of harm, the federal government has never reviewed the science on the effects of radiofrequency radiation on animals, plants, insects, and microbes. The FCC continues to ignore a federal appeals court order in our lawsuit, Environmental Health Trust et al. v. FCC (2021), to determine safe levels of radiofrequency exposure for humans and the environment.

CLICK HERE TODAY to tell Congress to amend HR 6492

Appreciate what EHT is doing to protect families and the environment?

Please donate today!

Environmental Health Trust is a 501 C3 registered public charity.

YouTube Facebook Instagram Twitter LinkedIn

Environmental Health Trust
PO Box 58
Teton Village , WY 83025
United States