Mobile under the pillow

news.omega

Nov 23, 2007, 1:17:29 PM11/23/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

This series of e-mail messages and the attached scientific document,
illustrate the dangers of sleeping close to a cell phone or PDA device, or
carrying this type of device close to the body. Please warn others about
this danger.

Martin

From: Alasdair Philips <alas...@powerwatch.org.uk>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2007 4:54 pm
Subject: RE: Mobile under the pillow

Gerd

There is also a lot of ELF noise in the magnetic field spectrum
from a GSM
mobile phone battery current pulses (especially, of course, 217 Hz and
harmonics). It was not clear what your starting frequency is going
to be.

There were a couple of good articles on this in Rad Protect Dos a
few years ago. I will scan in and circulate a few of the graphs.

Best wishes

Alasdair

_____