[mobilfunk_newsletter] Counter-View Report: Interphone Study

news....@googlemail.com

May 17, 2010, 12:01:21 PM5/17/10
Attached you will find a Press Release and a Counter-View Report from
the International EMF Collaborative, which reports on the Interphone
Study published today United States time.

Please note that the link to the video shown at the bottom of the Press
Release is not yet available, but will be soon.

Should you have any questions, please call me. I can also give you
contacts for others who you may wish to interview and/or ask questions.
This evening, at 9 PM on the CNN Cable TV Channel, Larry King will be
interviewing, Dr. Devra Davis about today's publication of the
Interphone Study.

Respectfully,
Lloyd Morgan
Berkeley, California, USA
+510 841-4362

IF WE DON'T LOOK, WE CANNOT FIND

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, da Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News beigetreten sind.
Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com.

FINAL-1- Press Release INTERPHONE v2 5-16-10.ZIP