Are Ministries failing to provide adequate electro magnetic radiation safety standards to protect the Canadian population?

news.omega

Jul 5, 2008, 12:04:20 AM7/5/08
to do-you-have-mic...@googlegroups.com
Sharon and Dennis Noble have submitted a very interesting and thought
provoking environmental petition to the Canadian Auditor General's
Environment Commissioner. The petition questions whether important
government Ministries, are failing to provide adequate electro magnetic
radiation safety standards, to protect the Canadian population. At the
same time these Ministries appear to be working on behalf of major
corporations who are endangering the health of Canadians with dangerous
wireless technologies.

Are criminal offences being committed by some employees of the Canadian
Government who are involved in this situation? I hope the Auditor
General will consider this possibility and take appropriate action!

Please re-distribute this information to others who should be aware of this.

Martin Weatherall