Press Package Mobile

Omega Group

Nov 23, 2007, 11:21:25 AM11/23/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter
Due to our short time and technical difficulties concerning the
destroying of our main PC we deliver you today an abstract of some of
the last press articles.

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Redbourn phone mast approved

This Is Hertfordshire - Watford, England, UK

By Alex Lewis

A BID to force a mobile phone company to remove a 15-metre mast near
Redbourn has been defeated by a planning appeal. ...
http://www.thisishertfordshire.co.uk/news/newsindex/display.var.1852705.0.redbourn_phone_mast_approved.php

--------

Controversial village mast hit in £40000 vandal attack

York Press - York, UK
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/yorknews/display.var.1850920.0.controversial_village_mast_hit_in_40_000_vandal_attack.php

--------

Burnham councillors give 'thumbs down' to cinema phone mast plan

Burnham-On-Sea - Somerset, UK

Burnham-On-Sea councillors have this week given the thumbs down to
controversial proposals to build a mobile phone mast on top of the
town's cinema. ...
http://www.burnham-on-sea.com/news/2007/o2-cinema-mast-plan-16-11-07.shtml

--------

Protest to stop phone mast won

Great Yarmouth Mercury - Great Yarmouth, England, UK

CONTROVERSIAL plans to place a mobile phone mast on a Great Yarmouth
church
were turned down this week. The application for the mast in the
grounds of St ...
http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/content/yarmouthmercury/news/story.aspx?brand=GYMOnline&category=news&tBrand=GYMonline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED15%20Nov%202007%2017%3A27%3A26%3A440