New issue 298 by fredlea...@gmail.com: Compiling r527 for iOS 5.1
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Update Xcode to 4.3.1 in App Store
2. Connect Xcode to mobileterminal-read-only
3. Follow guidance on http://iphonedevwiki.net/index.php/Xcode to address
code sign and provisioning profile issues.
4. Xcode no longer installs in /Developer. Now it is in
/Applications/Xcode.app so you need to make these changes:
5. Then, update the MobileTerminal.xcodeproj for the "iPhone Developer"
code sign. Change target to your iPhone.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Instead, build gets hung in "Building MobileTerminal: MobileTerminal" It
is consuming about 150MB of memory and not a lot of CPU, so it looks stuck.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Mac OS X 10.7.3
Please provide any additional information below.
I did get a Terminal.app directory in
Transfered directory to iPhone /Applications. And r527 works!
So it is possible the build completed but stopped during the deb creation.
I deleted and re-installed Xcode.app from connect.apple.com
Reapplied the changes to Info.plist as noted at the iphonedevwiki.net
Did a Clean and then build.
Build Completed with only warnings. Please Close this issue.