Issue 303 in mobileterminal: I am trying to reset my SB settings via terminal.

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 5, 2012, 4:08:32 AM11/5/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 303 by tuckerja...@gmail.com: I am trying to reset my SB settings
via terminal.
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=303

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. I issued a command in terminal which produced a unwanted setting. I
entered 'sb-1 SBDontEversleep
2. Need to reset to its original setting which lets spring board sleep.
3.

I am currently running ios 5.1.1 on 3GS and using mobile terminal version
520-1

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 5, 2012, 9:38:29 AM11/5/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 303 by dave.sto...@gmail.com: I am trying to reset my
This is not even close to a MobileTerminal-related bug. You wouldn't call a
mechanic if you drove down the wrong street. Contact SBSettings' developer
and ask them for support.

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 5, 2012, 9:56:52 AM11/5/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 303 by ast...@gmail.com: I am trying to reset my SB
Shouldn't the status be set to something like 'not our bug' rather
than 'won't fix'?

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 5, 2012, 9:58:42 AM11/5/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 303 by dave.sto...@gmail.com: I am trying to reset my
''Invalid" is probably the best status, since it is actually no bug, as
everything works as it should

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 8, 2012, 2:24:58 PM11/8/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 303 by tuckerja...@gmail.com: I am trying to reset my
The adjustment Iam trying to correct was originally set through terminal. I
entered sb-1 SBDontEverSleep I am trying to reverse this setting. Anyone
with info please contact me ASAP. My phone will not sleep! Battery drain
issues now. Thanks

Sent from J.Tucker

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 8, 2012, 2:34:52 PM11/8/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 303 by dave.sto...@gmail.com: I am trying to reset my
I don't want to sound impolite or unwilling to help, but we're really the
wrong people to ask. As I said, ask the developers of SBSettings, not us.