Re: Issue 61 in mobileterminal: Keyboard Change

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Oct 16, 2010, 8:25:18 AM10/16/10
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #14 on issue 61 by dapetcu21: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

A nice idea would be to make the keyboard transparent (so it won't use up
screen space)... and add above the keyboard some mini-keys (number keys,
esc, tab, symbols, even arrows) This would look especially good on the
iPad...

I can code and I want to help with implementing this and other
improvements... :)

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 17, 2010, 1:34:19 PM11/17/10
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #15 on issue 61 by RethinkReality: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

how do I add the patch to mobileterminal in comment 7?

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Dec 19, 2010, 12:15:26 PM12/19/10
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #16 on issue 61 by paul.w.palm: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

How's this for a more programmer-friendly keyboard layout:

(No control keys or arrow keys yet. Working on that.)

Attachments:
SuperPunc4_QWERTY B1.png 137 KB
SuperPunc4_QWERTY B2.png 143 KB
SuperPunc4_QWERTY B3.png 138 KB
SuperPunc4_QWERTY B4.png 140 KB

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Jan 2, 2011, 5:58:20 PM1/2/11
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #17 on issue 61 by RethinkReality: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

Not bad at all, how'd you do that?

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Jan 3, 2011, 11:49:44 AM1/3/11
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #18 on issue 61 by paul.w.palm: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

XML magic. They will be available in Cydia via the ModMyi repo very soon.

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Jul 12, 2011, 5:18:32 AM7/12/11
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #19 on issue 61 by booki...@ladsdiary.co.uk: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

Great App, but not Vi friendly. Could an Esc key be added and a CTRL. I
would be happy for a 5 row keyboard to be used so that we could have ESC,
CTRL, / \ # etc available at all times.

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Nov 5, 2012, 6:36:45 PM11/5/12
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #20 on issue 61 by sig...@gmail.com: Keyboard Change
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=61

Look at this keyboard!! This is definitely the way to go!
http://twitpic.com/ba1ega