Issue 313 in mobileterminal: Support for iOS7

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Dec 30, 2013, 5:37:27 PM12/30/13
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 313 by yuta.o...@gmail.com: Support for iOS7
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=313

Why don't you make a version of supporting iOS7?
Cydia and iFile now supports iOS7.

I would like you to make a new version of MobileTerminal.

issue notifications to this address.

Anders Nielsen

Dec 31, 2013, 10:16:54 PM12/31/13
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com, codesite...@google.com, mobilet...@googlecode.com
I'm having no new issues with iOS 7 compared to previous versions. Anyone else?
I'm running MT on iPad Air / 7.0.4.

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Jan 3, 2014, 10:25:19 AM1/3/14
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 313 by badt...@gmail.com: Support for iOS7
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=313

I have a compiled version of MobileTerminal that supports iOS7 and the 4
inch retina display on the iPhone 5/C/S

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Jan 3, 2014, 6:19:27 PM1/3/14
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 313 by yuta.o...@gmail.com: Support for iOS7
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=313

I want it. Could you send it to me?
Thanks.

Anders Nielsen

Jan 3, 2014, 7:55:09 PM1/3/14
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
I'm running MobileTerminal 520-2 from the Bigboss repo on both iPhone 5S and iPad Air(7.0.4) with no (new) issues. You should be able to install straight from Cydia.

Chris Clemson

Jan 20, 2014, 12:02:13 PM1/20/14
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I'm running it (520-2-1) too on my iPAD 2 (7.0.4).
It works really well, but sometimes the swipe gestures don't seem to work.
For example, sometimes the swipe left and right moves the cursor, but not always.
I can't work out a pattern I'm afraid, but if there's anything I can do to help figure out why this is happening, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

mobilet...@googlecode.com

Jan 28, 2014, 4:34:18 AM1/28/14
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 313 by neophyte...@hotmail.com: Support for iOS7
http://code.google.com/p/mobileterminal/issues/detail?id=313

Nice

quazzy modem

Mar 29, 2014, 10:52:50 AM3/29/14
to mobilet...@googlegroups.com
dude just go to redmondpie.com or install evaders once again thats evad3rs

and dont use cydia icy only