Fwd: [Tech Talk] Workshop on UX Design

justin hoffman

Apr 30, 2019, 5:42:26 PM4/30/19
to Mobile+Web

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ricky Holtz <evh...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2019, 12:06 PM
Subject: [Tech Talk] Workshop on UX Design
To: Mmart-Tech-Talks <mmart-te...@googlegroups.com>

Hey all,

I'm excited to join you in the classroom once again this week. Also, after a long wait, it's finally happening - we're doing a workshop on UX!

Many of you have experience with UX design and know how difficult it give and receive critique on our work. This week, Sarah Li, a UX Designer at Twilio, will be joining us to talk about UX Design, how we can approach critique, and, most importantly, Sarah will help us practice a UX Design exercise!

Please join in person tomorrow, May 1st at 7PM at Berkeley City College, Room 227, or remotely via Zoom: https://twilio.zoom.us/j/843500892

For remote participants, there will be some work that happens in pairs, and work that involves worksheets - try to attend with some scratch paper. We might also want to use something like https://getaroom.io/ to help pair up remotely during some of the pair work. (:

Additionally, we have some resources from the previous weeks:
Hemil Patel on Javascript and Jobs (note: unfortunately, I don't think we got the screen share, so this recording is just audio.)

See y'all soon!