Fwd: Fw: Urgent: Paid Wordpress Intern for CASA

1 view

justin hoffman

Feb 6, 2019, 2:51:51 PM2/6/19
to Mobile+Web

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Debi Ryan <de...@proudplanet.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Urgent: Paid Wordpress Intern for CASA
To: a.lukinicheva <a.luki...@gmail.com>
Cc: Mary Clarke-Miller <mclark...@peralta.edu>, Sarah Van Wart <van...@berkeley.edu>, Vanja Peric <vper...@gmail.com>, Liliana Velazquez <lilivel...@gmail.com>, noi.p...@gmail.com <noi.p...@gmail.com>, jhoff...@gmail.com <jhoff...@gmail.com>, evh...@gmail.com <evh...@gmail.com>, Ana McClanahan <amccl...@peralta.edu>

Hello All,

CASA (Community Action for a Sustainable Alameda) is growing quickly... and as our current student-intern has just moved to Australia, we are once again looking for a NEW student-intern to help us in this Webmaster role. Please see details below. We are a 501-c3 non-profit and run 100% by volunteers. However, we are making big strides, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in BOTH climate action / clean energy and building out their Wordpress/multimedia portfolio. Likely only 3-6 hrs/mth and we can pay $100/quarter. Please have interested students email: de...@proudplanet.com.

CASA Webmaster Intern Position:
Candidate must be familiar with WordPress development/back-end and themes. SEO, Graphic Design and Social Media capabilities are a plus, not required. Approx 3-6 hrs/month required for 2019. This will be a paid internship ($100/quarter).

Here is our current website: http://casa-alameda.org/ (it's getting there, but needs work and updates). We are open to students' ideas and creativity to improve upon it... especially as we near April (Earth Month)!

We'd love to bring on a motivated CoA or Peralta District student.

Thank you!

~ Debi

Vice President
Community Action for a Sustainable Alameda