Come hang out with us again ;) Social Media Marketing Webinar

justin hoffman

Jul 28, 2020, 2:24:56 PM7/28/20
to Mobile+Web, Lana Leschinsky
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well during these unprecedented times!!  This semester we are really lucky and excited to have Lana Greenberg as an instructor for our Social Media course.  Lana has worked for major advertising companies like Pepsico and William Morris developing and implementing Marketing strategy.

With social media, we now have those same opportunities to support other businesses, ourselves, and carve out careers with this expertise.  One semester in this course will open your eyes to the possibilities and new capabilities in this realm.

Lana, is providing a webinar this friday on a foundational topic for the course, link here:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/youtube-marketing-for-beginners-tickets-114998535716

If you are interested in trying the Social Marketing course this fall, please reach out to myself or Lana and we can help you with our new quick enrollment system.

Plus this Fall semester, BCC is giving a FREE ChromeBook to all students enrolled.
Crazy right?!?#!  .lol. but TRUE!!

I hope everyone is staying well, and come say hi on our Discord here.

Warm Regards,