Women Apprenticeship Program - Techtonica

Liliana Velazquez

Apr 15, 2019, 4:43:38 PM4/15/19
to Mobile+Web, mmart-te...@googlegroups.com, MMART Independent Study Group, mmart-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well. Here is another Software Engineer Apprenticeship Program for women. I am currently an apprentice at Techtonica. In the current program, two apprentices are from BCC here, and one is from Laney/BCC. I am pretty busy this week, but I can meet you in class if you have any questions. I will be at the intro to web class tomorrow night, and the lab on Wednesday night(227). Sorry, no email. Consider that will take a little bit more than a couple of hours to fill up the application.

Deadline is April 19th.

The apprenticeship starts in July.

Thanks!
Liliana