MMART - Summer Weekly Study Group

Liliana Velazquez

Jun 19, 2023, 2:12:04 PM6/19/23
to mmart-te...@googlegroups.com, Mobile+Web
Hello, we want to invite you to our study group. Here is the schedule we plan to cover weekly.

Day 1 - June 20 - Introductions and Setting up Environment - Mac(Liliana), PC/Linux(Katie)
Day 2 - June 27 - Terminal commands and exercises
July 4th - No meeting
Day 3 - July 11 - Terminal, intro to Vim, and exercises
Day 4 - July 18 - Git- GitHub attendants learn to connect local and remote repos (HHS keys), explore GitHub, and exercises
Day 5 - July 25 - GiHub Branches -generate branches, find branches, and merge branches and exercises
Day 6 - August 1 - Git-GitHub multiple collaborations, manage branches, merge conflicts. Group exercise
Day 7 - August 8 - Git-Github advance commands(revise, revert, etc.) and exercises
Day 8 - August 15 - Practice all the above.

When: Tuesday at 7:00 pm PST.
Where: Zoom link

We will publish updates and the Zoom link in our Discord.
https://discord.gg/bbvnpYNc

We are looking forward to seeing you.

Best,
Liliana Velazquez