Announcement of free webinar to your contacts/student database

justin hoffman

Jul 27, 2021, 9:52:19 PM7/27/21
to Mobile+Web

Hello Everyone!!  We are really excited to start a new fresh semester and thought we would kick it off with a webinar... Hope you can join us!!

Are you a new business owner or solopreneur struggling to establish a strong social media presence and balancing with limited resources?

Do you feel like spinning the wheels on your social media accounts, but the results do not meet your expectations?

Many entrepreneurs jump right into the social media marketing game and make common mistakes that hurt them by wasting time and money on ineffective strategies and tactics:

  • Stretching to manage multiple channels but not reaching the target audience well
  • Stressing out to generate content and posting inconsistently
  • Growing the number of followers but not getting more buyers
  • Running paid social ads with little to no results

If you experience similar problems, join this free webinar and get very practical advice from a world-class marketing expert.

This event is organized by an established state-funded college as part of our summer series of free events aimed to help entrepreneurs, artists, and young professionals to learn from great experts in the field of marketing and technologies. During the webinar, we will NOT be selling you expensive coaching programs  and we will not be sending you salesy emails afterward. We want to help you avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes so you can build the business you envision, bring more value into your community and have less stress running your marketing efforts.

Warm Regards,

Justin Hoffman

Biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make in social media

Tuesday, August 3, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)

Online event

See on Eventbrite