Agenda views of MobileOrg : change of week

edouar...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2015, 6:44:05 AM10/8/15
to mobileorg-android

Hello,

On my smartphone, when I open MobileOrg, I am presented the "Agenda Views".

When I clck on them, I am offered in particular the "Week-agenda W29".

Unfortunately, W29 is a july week whereas we are now in october.

Is there any ways to make the Agenda views change of week ?
On emacs, there are keyboard shorcuts for this, but how to do on android ?

It is currently stuck to this week and does not seem to rely on the current date.

Thanks for your help and especially to the developpers of this nice application.

Best regards.

Greg Troxel

Oct 8, 2015, 8:22:04 AM10/8/15
to mobileorg-android+APn2wQeKd_EqbE...@googlegroups.com, mobileorg-android

writes:

> On my smartphone, when I open MobileOrg, I am presented the "Agenda Views".
>
> When I clck on them, I am offered in particular the "Week-agenda W29".
>
> Unfortunately, W29 is a july week whereas we are now in october.
>
> Is there any ways to make the Agenda views change of week ?
> On emacs, there are keyboard shorcuts for this, but how to do on android ?
>
> It is currently stuck to this week and does not seem to rely on the current date.

Re-export the data (org-mobile-push) from emacs, and then resync from
mobile org. mobile org is a viewer and can make some changes, but it
is not a full-blown org implementation.

Greg Troxel

Oct 8, 2015, 8:27:04 AM10/8/15
to mobileorg-android

From: mobileorg-android <mobileor...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mobileorg-android] Agenda views of MobileOrg : change of week
To: mobileorg-android+APn2wQeKd_EqbE...@googlegroups.com
Cc: mobileorg-android <mobileor...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 08:21:57 -0400 (3 minutes, 49 seconds ago)

What's up with this list? The from header is goofy; reply-to is bad
enough!

Eric S Fraga

Oct 8, 2015, 1:38:21 PM10/8/15
to mobileorg-android
On Thursday, 8 Oct 2015 at 08:27, mobileorg-android wrote:
> What's up with this list? The from header is goofy; reply-to is bad
> enough!

Because it's a Google group... not meant to be read via email basically
although it seems quite a few of us do. :-)

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-161-gd2ac25

Greg Troxel

Oct 8, 2015, 5:03:19 PM10/8/15
to mobileorg-android on behalf of Eric Fraga

<mobileor...@googlegroups.com> writes:

> On Thursday, 8 Oct 2015 at 08:27, mobileorg-android wrote:
>> What's up with this list? The from header is goofy; reply-to is bad
>> enough!
>
> Because it's a Google group... not meant to be read via email basically
> although it seems quite a few of us do. :-)

Sure, but it just got suddenly worse. The mail I sent didn't even have
my name on it, let alone email address.
Perhaps a new home at a free-software charity is in order :-)