org mode android date shown for scheduled items but not time

Calgeneva

Apr 1, 2016, 4:59:18 PM4/1/16
to mobileorg-android
I have set up org files to push to my android mobile device. There are scheduled items with timestamps including the clock time for some items. The org-mobile-directory is ~/Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg. I use the proper command in emacs on my desk computer to push the files and views to this directory.

One of the scheduled items is:
* Journey Group Meeting <2016-03-08 Tue 19:00 +1w>

Using C-c a a in emacs with the default agenda view yields:
Tuesday 29 March 2016
draft3: 19:00...... Journey Group Meeting

This yields not only the Tuesday day for the meeting but the correct time as well. 19:00 (7pm).

Furthermore, the staged file ~/Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg/agendas.org contains this entry:

** Tuesday 29 March 2016
*** Journey Group Meeting<before>draft3: 19:00......</before>

All seems to be well so far.

Unhappily, when I display Agenda Views on the android device (model Moto X - Android version 5.1 - MobileOrg version 0.9.13) I get this after expanding Agenda Views:

Agenda Views ...
Agenda>Week-agenda(W13):
Monday 28 March 2016 W13
Tuesday 29 March 2016
Journey Group Meeting

Note that the Journey Group Meeting entry is correctly displayed on Tuesday 29 March 2016. This shows that synchronization is set up and working with Dropbox, but the *time* of the meeting is missing. In fact, every entry in agendas.org is displayed on its correct date, but every scheduled time is missing.

Can anyone say what I am doing wrong?