List of Available Consultants-Updated Hotlist

1 view

Satish

Apr 20, 2022, 11:11:17 AM4/20/22
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com

Dear Hiring Manager,

Hope you"re doing great today.

Please find my list of available consultants for immediate projects. Let me know if you have any positions for them.

Kindly add my mail id gau...@valourusa.com in to your distribution list.

Note:
We do not work with implementations, please don"t send the implementation partners requirements.

NamePrimary SkillsCurrent LocationVisaRelocationExp
N SServiceNowDallas, TXH1BRemote8+
VinayServiceNowHouston, TXH1BRemote6+
PramodSalesforceHouston, TXH1BRemote8+
NishitSplunkMDH1BRemote8+
Sai GaneshSplunk Engineer Richfield, MNGC EADRemote8+
Anil kJava UI FrontEnd Brownsville, TXH1BRemote9+
R KSalesforceOrlando,FLH1BRemote8+
Ibrahim MSr.DevOps EngineerAtlanta, GAH1BRemote8+
SushmaQA EngineerSacramento,CAH4-EADRemote9+
Swapna KQA AnalystPlano TXGC Remote7
KarunyaAdobe Analytics Farmington, MAH4-EADRemote7
Tulasi PETL / Informatica Columbus, OHH1BRemote8+
Naveen KumarData Engineer / AnalystDallas, TXH1BRemote12+
C KThoughtsopt/Tableau AdminDallas, TXGCRemote9+
ChiranjeeviJava DeveloperAlexandria, VAH1BRemote7
Atish PatelSr Business Systems AnalystElkridge, MDGCRemote12

Best,
Gautam
gau...@valourusa.com

Click Here To Unsubscribe.