Can MobileOrg show all future instances of repeating tasks in the calendar?

Justin St-Amant

Oct 19, 2015, 12:33:52 AM10/19/15
to mobileorg-android
When scheduling appointments in the future, I need to see what other commitments/tasks I have scheduled. I refer to the calendar on my phone if I'm away from the computer. I have a few tasks with repeaters on them, such as weekly dance practice and weekly computer backups, but none of the future occurences specified by the repeater show on the calendar. This makes it impossible for me to have an overview of my schedule.

If this isn't implemented, and since org-mode does this by default, could this be a planned feature?

And in the meantime, does anyone have a work-around or an alternative?