Research Bibliography on Mobile Technology in Libraries

Miguel Mimoso Correia

Sep 8, 2010, 5:59:17 PM9/8/10
to mobilelibraries
Hi all,

My name is Miguel Correia (Clark Abismo, for those who know me in SL)
and I'm currently doing a MLIS in Portugal.
This is my second year where I am suppose to write a final thesis to
get my degree. I'm considering writing about the Uses of Mobile
Technology and its implications and opportunities for Libraries
(Public and/or Academic).

Being this such a new field worldwide, I couldn't find any information
about it in my native language, so I would like to ask the group if
there's some Bibliography on this in English.

Thanks in advance,
Miguel Correia

Sarah Houghton-Jan

Sep 17, 2010, 5:49:12 PM9/17/10
to mobilel...@googlegroups.com
not that I know of.  searching databases like Library & Information Science Abstracts & LibraryLit are likely the best starting places, as is the blogosphere.