ForwardFocus Conference Registration Now Available!

Lori Bell

Sep 26, 2012, 2:53:25 PM9/26/12
to mobilel...@googlegroups.com, alliances...@googlegroups.com, Open Lib/Info Sci Education Forum, InfoQuest

:

(Please excuse any cross-posting)

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that registration for the 2012 ForwardFocus Conference is now open! This unique conference focusing on community college libraries will be held on November 2, 2012, both in person at Illinois Central College and across the nation virtually via Blackboard Collaborate. Featuring a combination of streaming live events, moderated discussions, small group discussions and virtual presentations, the ForwardFocus Conference is featuring the ideas that most effect community college librarians.

The conference will feature a keynote presentation by Dr. Anthony Molaro entitled, “The Next Chapter in the Story of Community College Libraries.”  Presentation and discussion topics covered include roving librarians, faculty/library collaboration, information literacy instruction, library spaces, the role of LTAs in the workplace, interdepartmental relationships, patron satisfaction, linking libraries to student success, marketing library services, and augmenting library instruction through online conferencing tools.

Early bird registration is open now through October 12th, with discounts for same-institution attendees and groups attending from one site.  Please see our conference website (http://forwardfocusconference.wordpress.com/) or the attached documents for registration and session information.

Registration and program-related questions can be directed to Cate Kaufman or Brittany Osika at forwardfocu...@gmail.com

We look forward to an enlightening and productive day!

Brittany

Brittany Osika

Electronic Resources Librarian

Illinois Central College

1 College Drive

East Peoria, IL 61635

Phone: (309) 694-5463

brittan...@icc.edu

Confidentially Notice: The electronic message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

message-footer.txt
ForwardFocus Conference Early Bird Registration 2012.pdf
ForwardFocus Conference Program On-Site.pdf
ForwardFocus Conference Program via Collaborate.pdf