Postponed due to weather: Mobile Twin Cities, Overcoming the Gender Gap in Mobile Tech

Phil Wilson

Feb 2, 2016, 5:02:52 PM2/2/16
to Mobile Twin Cities

Due to the looming snow and possible blizzard conditions, the Mobile Twin Cities meeting scheduled for tonight has been postponed.

Please join us for Overcoming the Gender Gap in Mobile Tech with Clockwork Founder and CEO, Nancy Lyons on February 16. All of the times and details are the same.

Please click here and register for the new date.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. This topic is an important one and we hope that you can join us on February 16th at 6pm.