IoTHackDay on Oct 18th

Justin Grammens

Sep 9, 2014, 8:59:47 AM9/9/14
to Mobile Twin Cities
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about an all day event that I think you might be interested in on Oct 18th called "The Internet of Things Hackday”.

http://iothackday.mn/

IoTHackDay is a fun, free day that brings together teams, novel ideas, and an entrepreneurial spirit to dream up and build devices to solve every day problems. Solutions can focus on wearables, mobile, software, hardware, what ever you can dream up! People submit their ideas and build their teams ahead of the event. We will distribute FREE hardware kits to teams that wish to use them from our sponsors. Teams receive meals and gifts for participating during the day and on the evening of the competition there will be an audience vote along with a winning team announced with gifts and a grand prize package!

Teams of 1 person can apply today and add other members leading up to the cut off date. If you don’t have an idea, not to worry - you can register as a participant and we’ll help you get paired up.

Apply at: http://iothackday.mn/#apply

There's limited space left, so please apply today.

We look forward to seeing what you create!
Justin