Mobile Twin Cities Meetup Rescheduled

Phil Wilson

Jan 7, 2016, 9:27:22 PM1/7/16
to Mobile Twin Cities

Due to a scheduling conflict, the January edition of Mobile Twin Cities has been rescheduled. Our apologies for any inconvenience our rescheduling may cause.

However, Please Join us on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at BuzzFeed as we present Overcoming the Gender Gap in Mobile Tech.

As a community - we talk a lot about a desire for diversity and an interest in bridging the gender gap in tech. But what are we doing about it? We may be setting the stage for future generations of women to show up in the industry. But how are we making change right now? And if education and resources are necessary for real movement - is mobile the answer? Can the accessibility of mobile platforms promote gender diversity in the tech space? Can we?

Join ClockWork Founder/CEO and Tech leader, Nancy Lyons as she leads the conversation around how we can contribute to a real shift in the Twin Cities tech space - whether you’re an entrepreneur, a manager or an engineer, you have a role to play in how work should look.

As always, food and beverage are served beginning at 6pm with our discussion beginning at 6:30pm.

See you Tuesday, February 2!