UI/UX at Mobile Twin Cities on October 13th

Phil Wilson

Sep 22, 2014, 2:15:43 PM9/22/14
to mobile-tw...@googlegroups.com
Please be sure to join us for the October meeting or Mobile Twin Cities. We're teaming up with our friends at Mobile Meetup to focus on mobile UI and UX. Our feature presentation is...

When to Pop the Question in Your App with Dug Nichols, Co-Founder of radi8r and CEO at Kidizen

Asking for action when a user first launches your App is like popping the question at the front door at the start of a first date. We humans don’t interact this way, and neither should an App! In his presentation, Dug Nichols, will examine a few strategic UX principles designed to maximize Push Notification opt-in rates and build trust with your users. He’ll also take a look at how the strategy is working for Minneapolis startup Kidizen.

Dug Nichols, Co-Founder of radi8r and CEO at Kidizen, is a repeat entrepreneur with two previous successful Silicon Valley startups under his belt prior to Kidizen. He’s been designing for mobile since before the Treo and the RAZR and gets a kick out of building businesses that solve human problems with technology solutions.

We hope you can make it October 13th!

Pizza and drink will be provided, compliments of Google for Entrepreneurs, Hyper IQ, and Mobile Meetup beginning at 6:00pm with presentations beginning at 6:30pm. Register now via Eventbrite