#IoTHackDay and LED Costumes Event - October 17th

1 view

Justin Grammens

Sep 2, 2015, 1:38:30 PM9/2/15
to Mobile Twin Cities
Hello Fellow Mobile Enthusiasts!

I wanted to make you all aware that #IoTHackDay is back for its 2nd year! It will be held on Oct 17th at Minnetronix. Details are at http://iothackday.mn

This is a FREE event and space is limited, so if you are interested, you should register your team or join an existing team today!

What is IoTHackDay?
12 teams compete to see what they can build in 12 hours. A number of the teams will have a mobile or wearable component to their project, so I thought it fitting to post the details to this group. This is a completely FREE event with the top teams winning a host of awesome prizes from our sponsors.

Additionally, we are holding an LED Costumes event at the same time for kids of all ages to participate in and make a costume. Many people participating in IoTHackDay last year brought their child along to participate in creating an LED costume and learn about technology. If you have a child and would like to get them involved, this is a great event! NOTE: the LED Costumes event is a separate registration and is $20 to pay for the lights, Arduino board and components. It's held through at the same time and location as IoTHackDay.

Details for both the events are at: http://iothackday.mn

We hope to see you there!
- Your IoTHackday Organizers