Mobile Twin Cities Tuesday, June 9th at BuzzFeed Minneapolis

Phil Wilson

Jun 2, 2015, 4:38:28 PM6/2/15
to mobile-tw...@googlegroups.com

Over the course of just a few weeks, both Google and Apple present their developer conferences. This month Mobile Twin Cities presents an in depth panel discussion of the recently concluded Google I/O conference. We'll also touch briefly on the latest from the opening of Apple's World-wide Developer Conference (WWDC), which will be in wrapping up it's second day during our meeting.

Our Google I/O panel will include Andorid experts who have just returned from I/O including;  Colin Lee of Vidku and Colin the Shots, LLC and Kyle Sherman, Lead Android Engineer, BuzzFeed. They'll also be joined by Dan Tann Android Developer, BuzzFeed.

Following our panel discussion, Mobile Twin Cites member, Josh Walker, Senior Mobile Engineer at BuzzFeed will rundown announcements made at WWDC during Monday's (6/8) keynote.

Both presentations will be very interactive so please bring your questions and opinions!

Eventbrite - Mobile Twin Cities - March 2015

Pizza and beverages will be served at 6:00pm. Presentations begin at 6:30pm