Our next meeting is Tuesday, July 14th at BuzzFeed Minneapolis

Phil Wilson

Jul 6, 2015, 10:33:13 PM7/6/15
to mobile-tw...@googlegroups.com

Join us this month for a presentation from Joel Nash of Asystme

Joel will talk about this Context-Aware Personal Automation Platform for mobile. He’ll highlight the goals of helping mobile-users to manage their lives 24×7 with less noise. The presentation will serve as starting point for the discussion of the ongoing challenge of staying ahead of the flood of information our mobile devices provide.

It’s also open mic night!

OK, we don’t actually use a mic, but we will open the floor to discuss any mobile topic that is on your mind. The collective mobile knowledge in the group may lead to some interesting outcomes.

P.S. Here is a link to Kyle Sherman’s deck from June’s presentation on Android’s Design Support Library. You can also access the Cheesesquare Demo and the Support Library.

See you July 14th!

Food and beverages will be served at 6:00pm. Presentation begins at 6:30pm.

Mobile Twin Cities is powered by:

BuzzFeed_Logo_Red