Ryan Johnson of BuzzFeed to join Dug Nichols of Kidizen in presenting at Mobile Twin Cities on October 13th.

Phil Wilson

Oct 7, 2014, 3:46:09 PM10/7/14
to mobile-tw...@googlegroups.com

We're less than a week away from the October 13th Mobile Twin Cities. This month we team with MobilizeMN to present not one but two speakers on the Topics of UI/UX and more.

Dug NicholsWhen to Pop the Question in Your App with Dug Nichols, Co-Founder of radi8r and CEO at Kidizen

Asking for action when a user first launches your App is like popping the question at the front door at the start of a first date. We humans don't interact this way, and neither should an App! In his presentation, Dug Nichols, will examine a few strategic UX principles designed to maximize Push Notification opt-in rates and build trust with your users. He'll also take a look at how the strategy is working for Minneapolis startup Kidizen.

Dug Nichols, Co-Founder of radi8r and CEO at Kidizen, is a repeat entrepreneur with two previous successful Silicon Valley startups under his belt prior to Kidizen. He's been designing for mobile since before the Treo and the RAZR and gets a kick out of building businesses that solve human problems with technology solutions.

1bea66a

UX/UI and the Big Updates: A Conversation with Ryan Johnson of BuzzFeed

We're fortunate to have added the Vice President of Mobile Engineering from BuzzFeed, Ryan Johnson, to our October agenda. Ryan will share the latest efforts BuzzFeed is making on the Push Notification front. He'll also discuss how the developer of an app with millions of users and thousands of downloads a day addresses major OS updates like those in iOS 8. This will be a casual presentation with plenty of opportunity for Q&A.

We hope you can make it October 13th!

Pizza and drink will be provided, compliments of Google for Entrepreneurs and Hyper IQ, beginning at 6:00pm with presentations beginning at 6:30pm. Register now via Eventbrite.

Eventbrite - Mobile Twin Cities