Mobile Twin Cities: React Native on January 9th

Phil Wilson

Dec 26, 2017, 4:42:39 PM12/26/17
to Mobile Twin Cities
Join us for the first Mobile Twin Cities of 2018 On January 9th at BuzzFeed.

Design/Develop/Build/Measure Once; Deploy Many? - Timothy Stewart, Target.

From the web, to VR, to mobile: React is everywhere. React has already taken the web by storm, and mobile is next. Tim built and maintains an application outside of Target called Space Weather App. He recently rewrote the entire application using React Native. He'll discuss how React Native is different from other attempts at running JavaScript in a mobile application. Tim will dive into who it’s for, how it can help, and all of the great tooling that comes along with it. If you are interested in React, web development, mobile development, or the idea of Design/Develop/Build/Measure Once; Deploy Many, please join us.

Timothy Stewart

A self-driven full-stack software engineer with an array of experience in software development, infrastructure, and technology as a whole, Tim is a Lead Software Engineer at Target. He p reviously held positions at GeneralMills and Beacon Health Systems. Tim's motto: “Doing what I love. Loving what I do.”

Food and drink served at 6:00pm. Presentation starts at 6:30pm.

Sign up here via Eventbrite