Android app replacement?

Greg

Aug 31, 2010, 10:04:25 PM8/31/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
Hello!

I loved this program on my Ericsson phone. I used it on numerous
hikes.
I now have a Android phone...what out there is close to this app as
far as waypoint tracking is concerned?

Thanks!
Greg

Henning Lorenz

Sep 1, 2010, 2:43:09 AM9/1/10
to mobile-tra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg!

You can try to run mobiletrailexplorer in the JBlend Java Emulator. The app works on my phone, but I couldn't find a way to get the GPS working. I don't know if this is an issue with JBlend or my phone, you have to test it.
If that doesn't work for you give Maverick a try (free trial, cheap full version).

Best,

Henning