Require your kind help please

mitesh gada

Jun 29, 2010, 4:23:51 PM6/29/10
to mobile-trail-explorer, mev...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

I want to use ur applicatin, but somehow its givgin me an error.
Please help me out to rectify the application.

Please look into the following things that I need to map it:->

1. To Automate the SMS facility: At regular periodic intervals, an sms
should be sent to his Team Lead or Manager where in he comes to know
where is tht person currently (I mean in which area)

2, Similar application I need to automate in GPRS also.

3. Server Side: (Database design)
- > SMS capture and store the data
--> To view the table by :
1. Search by index
2. MDN or IMEI nos
3. Device Identity
(i.e. An application to view the tracking date details (in table
form)

4. Finally Integrating Googple Maps
--> show points, flags with latitute and longitude
--> show custom text also

Sir, I would be thankful to YOU, if you can help me to complete this
task. Atleast gv me some push to complete this application. Please
Sir, it my humble request to YOU

Waiting for your reply

GOOD FELLOW SAM

Aug 5, 2010, 1:25:38 AM8/5/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
hey wat are u planning to do? wat sort of application are u trying to
create ? for wat purpose can yu tell me ?