problem with restarting

Boerti_71

Jun 30, 2010, 2:23:51 PM6/30/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
Hi Tommi,

thank's for this great program!
I've got a small problem with my Nokia C5
After installation of your app, the software works fine, all need
function are running.
BUT, when I start the App a second time, the software hangs
the mobile security is asking me, if I would allow to use the intern
GPS, after my answer YES, the app hangs...
I'm using V1.15.0

Maybe you know a solution.

thanks

Gurr

Aug 4, 2010, 6:18:26 AM8/4/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
Hi!

I believe i remember someone having similar issue. Try v1.14 - if my
memory serves well, that was the solution.

bogzab

Aug 27, 2010, 8:48:11 AM8/27/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
I have the same problem and moving back to v1.14 did not solve it - I
see the same behaviour with v1.14 and v1.15.

On my old phone (Nokia E61i) I had no problem at all - all aspects of
the program worked fine. On my new phone (Nokia E72) i have the same
problem described by Boerti_71 - program works once but hangs during
the loading process if I try and run it a second time. Re-installing
constatntly does not seem like a good option...

Bogus