gps

Agata Wiechnik

Jun 29, 2010, 5:54:45 AM6/29/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
I have an issue that I cannot cope with and I wonder if you coule help
me.

I have se t610 and a Bluetooth GPS reciver (named BT -338 from
Global Sat) and I wonder if I could recive the track information on my
phone.
I found a program - Mobile TrialExplorer that can be useful but I
also do
not know if it will work on se t610.

I would be greatful if you have any suggestions about connecting
reciver and
phone and also if you tell if the program will work on my phone.

Preveen P

Jun 29, 2010, 3:35:09 PM6/29/10
to mobile-tra...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Don't think the 2003 released t610 meets the requirements which are as follows:

Mobile Trail Explorer software runs on Java platform (J2ME/Java ME) so it is supported by many mobile phones. It is required that mobile phone supports either Bluetooth connections (JSR 82) or Location API (JSR 179) for GPS and File connection (JSR 75) for exporting trails to kml files.

Platform: Java MIDP-2.0 CLDC-1.1

HTH

--

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 02:54:45 -0700
> Subject: gps
> From: agataw...@gmail.com
> To: mobile-tra...@googlegroups.com

Agata Wiechnik

Jun 30, 2010, 6:28:01 AM6/30/10
to mobile-trail-explorer
Thank you .Helped a lot,but we finally gave up that idea yesterday.
Now I'm looking for another phone.

Have a nice day.