dead project?

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Valent

未讀,
2010年6月20日 中午12:02:152010/6/20
收件者:mobile-trail-explorer
Is this project alive? Are there some new features and bug fixes? Will
there be a iPhone and/or Android version available? I would gladly pay
for this app if it was available in iPhone store.

Cheers and I hope you continue working on this great app!

Tommi Laukkanen

未讀,
2010年6月20日 下午1:38:022010/6/20
收件者:mobile-trail-explorer
Not dead yet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFXGwHsD_A

Good to hear that you like the app. The progress has slowed down a bit
as the app already has quite a few features that cover most, if not
all, of requirements (at least for me :)).

One other thing is that I don't use my Java ME phones that often
anymore as I have switched to Nokia N900 and therefore I can't use and/
or develop MTE as well as I did in the past.

I'd be happy to add more project owners to the project so they could
make the releases more frequently. Please contact me if you feel like
you could contribute as an owner (Lars, Gareth, etc. ?)

I'd also like to see iPhone and maybe a MeeGo version too in the
future :)

Regards,
Tommi Laukkanen

Andrea Trentini

未讀,
2010年6月22日 凌晨3:50:312010/6/22
收件者:mobile-tra...@googlegroups.com
Tommi Laukkanen wrote:
> Not dead yet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFXGwHsD_A

;)

> Good to hear that you like the app. The progress has slowed down a bit
> as the app already has quite a few features that cover most, if not
> all, of requirements (at least for me :)).

yes, I agree, we just added a small feature...

with a student of mine I managed to add a feature (taking
geolocalized pictures with labels for a road defects monitoring
project: http://netlamps.it/doku.php?id=mobile) to your MTE, it's an
alpha version so we decided not to "give back" for the moment, but
I'm here to ask for feedback on our version ;)
(sorry for the page in italian only)

> I'd also like to see iPhone and maybe a MeeGo version too in the
> future :)

another student has proposed to me a port to Android, he will begin
work in the next few days...

Ciao

--
Tout choses sont dites deja, mais comme personne n'ecoute, il faut
toujours recommencer.

[ All things have already been said, but since no one listens, one
must always start again. ]

/\_______________
/--\ndrea |rentini

http://atrent.it
Laboratorio Software Libero @
Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione @
Universita' degli Studi di Milano

http://netlamps.it
http://motocivismo.it [Freedom]
/ : \ | |
/ : v_@_ \ | |
/ : _H_\ \
/ : [-#-] \
/ : �U \

Aria Milano: http://motocivismo.it/wiki/doku.php?id=storicoaria

Gerry Sicignano

未讀,
2010年6月22日 清晨6:22:482010/6/22
收件者:mobile-tra...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I did in those days a translation of MTE for italian Language (It is non completed but I think in next days I could complete this little work). How I can share with other users and submit it for integration in the official release?

Thankyou and compliments for your work.

I append the file to this mail so it could be useful for someone.

best regards,

Gerry Sicignano

2010/6/22 Andrea Trentini <andrea....@unimi.it>

Aria Milano: http://motocivismo.it/wiki/doku.php?id=storicoaria