Fwd: Research Scientist Posts (x2) at UCD

Gianluca Miscione

Feb 14, 2022, 10:58:28 AMFeb 14
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, semant...@googlegroups.com
***Apologies for cross-posting***

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael O'Neill <m.on...@ucd.ie>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 6:03 PM
Subject: Research Scientist Posts (x2) at UCD
To: <MIS...@listserv.heanet.ie>

Colleagues,

We are excited to announce that we are recruiting two Research Scientists in the area of machine learning and optimisation. Join our award winning research group at University College Dublin (UCD Natural Computing Research & Applications Group) to push the boundaries in evolutionary and deep learning technology. With our industry and academic research partners as part of the GUARD project you will have an opportunity to make a significant contribution to real world applications of smart drones with positive and meaningful, societal impact. More details can be found at the Work at UCD website (search for Job Reference 014176). The deadline for applications is 8 March.

Please feel free to circulate in your networks, and to point any questions from interested parties my way.

Many thanks,
Mike.

--

Any personal data provided to University College Dublin, National University of Ireland (“UCD”) will be processed by UCD as data controller in accordance with data protection law. For further information on how UCD uses your personal data and for information on your data protection rights and how to exercise them, please see the UCD Data Protection Policy.

 Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

0002495966.pdf