Public Relations Society of America PDX Metro 2015 Spotlight Awards Call for Entries

Liz Kellar

Jul 17, 2015, 4:53:30 PM7/17/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

The Public Relations Society of America Portland Metro's Call for Entries for the 2015 Spotlight Awards has officially begun!

There are two categories that may be particularly interesting for Mobile Portland group members -- T-6 Website and T-24 Smartphone/Tablet Applications

Each year, the PRSA Portland Metro chapter recognizes outstanding work by public relations and communications professionals in Oregon and SW Washington. Now’s your chance to get recognized!

Never entered an award before and not sure what to do next? This year, we have a “Buddy Program” where we will match you with a seasoned judge and/or past Spotlights Award winner who will walk you through the process. Questions? Email Noe Baker, director of recognition at recog...@prsa-portland.org.

Already a Spotlights pro? There are some exciting changes this year! You have the opportunity to enter entirely online, which streamlines our awards program and safeguards your financial data through PayPal. Spotlight winners can also be promoted throughout the year to the Chapter’s stakeholders. Email submissions coordinator, Jewel Myers, submi...@prsa-portland.org with questions.

Early-bird submissions are due by Friday, July 31 at 5 p.m., and the regular entry deadline is 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 14.

Visit our new Spotlights entry website to find out what else is new this year and what we’re keeping the same! And be sure to Save the date for October 15 at the Portland Art Museum as we celebrate the art of public relations!

Thank you,
Elizabeth Kellar,
PRSA Portland Metro Spotlight Awards Recognition Team Volunteer