Android curriculum feedback

Michael Kaiser-Nyman

Jun 29, 2015, 6:05:00 PM6/29/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks! I work at Epicodus, a vocational school for people who want to become programmers. We've been teaching JavaScript, Ruby, and PHP, and are adding a Java/Android class to our mix. A couple awesome members of the Portland Java/Android community have given us feedback on what we've been putting together so far, and we'd like to get input from a few more people. This could be as small as telling us if we're on track with which topics we're covering, or more in-depth on things like reviewing code for best practices or better ways to do things.

If you're interested in helping out, just drop me a line at mic...@epicodus.com.

Happy hacking!