What's your favorite build/hack?

Josh Rhodes

Oct 11, 2012, 1:53:06 PM10/11/12
What's your favorite build /hack?

Mine might be this man's lost foam casting. He uses a cnc wire cutter and milling machine to cut bits of foam, then he attaches flues and dips them in wall plaster. Finally he places these in buckets of sand and melts down lawn mower motors to make aluminum parts...

Very similar to this project seen on hackaday today..

Pretty sure the foam is better time+cost/part

Then there's Home Built LCD projectors!

Lumenlabs website disappeared...I'm bummed about that!
I imagine a cheaply built but fully automated living room that transforms with one button press to a home theatre...

Then there is this guys Lan Party House...

So what are y'all's favorite buids.
Dont let what I've said limit your response at all.