Small R/c demo this evening

Josh Rhodes

Oct 11, 2012, 2:26:27 PM10/11/12
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Around 5pm at Cottage Hill Park.. (Knollwood Drive Entrance)
Hopefully we can get his plane flying (charger troubles)
We can show off his (not-complete) quadcopter.
And his store-bought quadcopter.

Rick Green

Oct 11, 2012, 3:35:28 PM10/11/12
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
How long do you expect to be at the park?  I will not be able to make it until around 6pm.

-Rick

Josh Rhodes

Oct 11, 2012, 4:00:22 PM10/11/12
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Maybe a little after 6.. Not sure really.. Is anyone else committed to coming?

Steve Zuercher

Oct 11, 2012, 9:30:45 PM10/11/12
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
did not get this till now. Sorry, would have came.

Josh Rhodes

Oct 12, 2012, 1:53:55 AM10/12/12

Here's a few pics from tonight...

These kids just swarmed my brother, he had said that would happen. He didnt fly for very long for fear of hitting the throngs of people at the park tonight or some other obstacle.

I didn't get any pics of the big (incomplete quadcopter) or the little one flying.

But when he flew it; it couldnt fight the wind, and took some nasty falls, with virtually no damage.

The top cover came loose and I took some pics of the bare vehicle after we got home..